2009 to 2013 & 2019 to Present
Faculty in graduate certificate program designed for professionals interested in enhancing their skills, developing focused competency in instructional design or switching careers.
- design effective instruction for any delivery method
- align instructional activities and assessments
- utilize computer-based training and match technology tools to instructional problems
- evaluate the effectiveness of instructional design
- manage the complete instructional design process
- tap into career and volunteer instructional design network opportunities
University of Illinois – Illinois Online Network
2005 to 2007
Participated in the creation of important departmental documents such as our Instructor Teaching Guide, Instructor Policy & Procedures Manual, and Mentor Guide. Continue Reading
2002 to 2003
1997 to 2001
During my tenure at Heald, I taught 13 subjects in the areas of English, Math, Business, and Computer Science.
Las Positas College
1999 to 2000
1998 to 1999
The goal of the Master of Arts in Special Education and Education Specialist (Special Education) programs is to develop highly competent, informed, and collaborative professionals. These programs will give students the tools to build inclusive communities of families and colleagues. Students learn to be effective communicators, informed decision makers, advocates for students, leaders and change agents, scholars, and mediators of diversity.